Training is essential to maximizing the skills and knowledge of employees. It is the key to productivity. Business owner is expected to assess training needs of all employees, train their employees regarding environmental, health and safety requirements and give them specific instructions regarding hazards specifically apply to their job requirements.
Continuing Environmental, Health and Safety training is needed for:
- Employees given a job assignment for which they have not previously received training. If the position is supervisory, such training shall include familiarization with hazards and risks faced by the employees under the supervisor’s direction.
- Whenever new substances, processes, procedures or equipment pose a new hazard.
- All employees in periodic refresher safety training involving general workplace safety, job-specific hazards, and/or hazardous materials as applicable.
Asbestos and Lead
Health and Safety
- Accident Prevention Program
- Accident Prevention Program Implementation
- Preliminary Comprehensive Assessment