According to WAC 296-901-140, Chemical manufacturers and importers must obtain or develop a safety data sheet for each hazardous chemical they produce or import.
- Employers must have a safety data sheet in the workplace for each hazardous chemical which they use.
- Employer must maintain in the workplace copies of the required safety data sheets for each hazardous chemical, and must ensure that they are readily accessible during each work shift to employees when they are in their work area(s).
- Employers must provide employees with effective information and training on hazardous chemicals in their work area at the time of their initial assignment, and whenever a new chemical hazard the employees have not previously been trained about is introduced into their work area.
ADE’s Hazard Communication (Hazcom) Training is designed to meet WAC 296-901-14014 requirements and covers the following topics:
- Hazardous chemicals
- Health hazard of hazardous chemicals
- Product labels
- Safety Data Sheets
- Preventive measures from chemical hazards
- And other requirements as required by this standard
Asbestos and Lead
Health and Safety
- Accident Prevention Program
- Accident Prevention Program Implementation
- Preliminary Comprehensive Assessment