ADE Associates, Inc. (ADE) provides a full range of environmental, health and safety services. As an environmental, health, and safety consulting firm, ADE provides high-quality risk management services with the goal of effectively assisting each organization in risk management and minimize liabilities as an organization.
YOUR SOLUTION STARTS HERE
As regulations continue to change and become more complex, it is sometimes difficult but always important for owners to know what their obligations are with respect to the regulations. Whether analyzing your environmental health risks or assessing your workplace for health and safety concerns, we have an entire range of programs designed specifically to keep your business stay in compliance with all applicable regulations and protect your business from potential liabilities.
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
Our qualified technical professionals will help your business on how to maintain its applicable regulatory obligations and minimize potential liabilities. It is our goal to be efficient with our solutions by continuously improving our services and relationships with our clients each and everyday.
Asbestos and Lead
Health and Safety
- Accident Prevention Program
- Accident Prevention Program Implementation
- Preliminary Comprehensive Assessment
- Southwest Clean Air Agency Guidance for Structural Demolition or Renovation
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA) Asbestos Survey Guidance for AHERA Building Inspectors
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries Asbestos Survey Guidance
- Should Real Estate professionals collect building materials for asbestos analysis?
- Asbestos Demolition and Renovation Screening Checklist
- Environmental Compliance Preliminary Checklist
- Health and Safety Preliminary Checklist